|Job title||Data Engineer - Amsterdam - Up to €100 per hour|
|Contact name:||Tom Burke|
|Published:||June 3, 2021 9:29|
Signify Technologies client are looking to grow their current Data team as they try and improve/clean up their current data practices for the business. A massive project that requires strong independent engineers to come in and hit the ground running from day one.
We have 10 live roles with this client and they are looking to hire ASAP with only a 2 stage interview process.
This is the highest rate I have seen for a data engineer role in Amsterdam in all my years recruiting in the Netherlands.
NOTE: You will need to pass a security clearance check (VGB) so candidates ideally need to be a Dutch national OR have lived in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
- You have a BSC or MsC in a relevant field (eg Computer Science, Mathematics etc.)
- You have at least 4 year of experience running data driven solutions, including deployment and management of data-pipelines in production.
- Strong Java/Scala experience, we would prefer someone with 2+ years hands-on experience with at least, one of this two
- Professional experience with Kafka (or Azure EventHub)
- Professional experience with Spark, implementing both batch and streaming pipelines
- You recognize the importance of logging and monitoring (we currently use DataDog, Splunk, sentry)
- You have at least one year experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS, GCP are fine too)
- You are comfortable working with latest DevOps technologies ie, Kubernetes, Docker
- Professional experience with Scrum
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
If you are interested or know someone who could be then please reach to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or more information.
If you know anyone else that could be open to this role we offer €1000 referral fee.