The tech stack for this role includes, Spark / Kafka, Scala / AWS
We are currently partnered with an innovative technology company working in the insurance sector. The company are focused on creating a cleaner and more environmentally friendly world by the use of car share and ride shares. More people today are shifting towards fleet cars instead of privately owned personal cars. This industry is expected to be worth 285 Billion by 2030. New technologies such as Blockchain, AI & ML are all helping to make this possible and make the world a cleaner place.
Behind all of this is an insurance technology company who are making all of this possible and you will become an exciting part of this!
• Spark/ Kafka - automated testing experience
• Scala, Java. Functional programming experience. Python experience a plus.
• AWS experience
• Kubernetes/Docker – microservices
• Experience developing or testing microservices
• Interest in systems architecture and building large distributed systems
• Automation mindset
Plus points for
• Quality assurance experience
• Timeseries data stores
• NoSQL databases - Cassandra
• ElasticSearch experience
To become a part of this company at an exciting time of growth – apply today with a copy of your CV and I will be in contact!