|Job title||Data Engineer|
|Contact name:||Gracin Bell|
|Published:||March 14, 2023 6:40|
Signify is partnered with a world-class Cybersecurity organization looking to add a Senior and Lead data engineer to their rapidly scaling team.
Our client is building a data analytics and enterprise intelligence platform that empowers organizations to make intelligent business decisions using AI and cutting-edge big data tools. They have grown to 10 offices and over 500+ global employees in just six years and were awarded a 2020 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year award.
Full-time employment (W2)
Hybrid working (onsite 2 days/week) in Boston or New York City
Base salary: $150,000-180,000 plus bonus
About the role:
As a Data Engineer, you'll need to be comfortable dealing with internal and external stakeholders, as you will help manage & transform high-volume data to provide Tier 1 B2B clients with solutions for compliance, financial crime, & fraud detection.
- 5+ years of professional big data experience
- Experience working in Scala, Spark, and Python
- Experience in building ETL and/or analytics pipelines for use in production "hands-off" batch systems
- Consulting or business-facing skills and a desire to work with customers
- Bonus: background in banking technology
- Company-sponsored Scala training academy
- Private healthcare, life insurance & income protection
- 401k with a 5% match
- Commuter benefits, annual leave, & birthdays off
- Free mental health resources
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Note: We are unable to consider candidates requiring sponsorship, or coming through a third-party employer