Remote or Onsite
Signify Technology are currently partnered with a data driven company based in Southern Spain who are really disrupting their industry. For them, managing and making decisions based on data is a key driver for the business.
As part of the architecture team you will report directly into the Chief Architect. You'll be driving the data management architecture landscape and taking responsibility of its delivery.
- Leverage your technical expertise to lead the design and implementation of Big Data solutions to support scaling the business needs in accordance to the reference architecture
- Interact with various internal teams - primarily data, infrastructure and product teams - to ensure functional and non-functional requirements are delivered
- Participate in various projects and architecture steering committee
- Evolve the architecture over time and ensure business teams have the best tools to perform analytics, BI dashboards, data streaming, build machine learning models, etc...
- You've got 5+ years of professional experience designing and implementing Big Data solutions
- You're proficient in technologies such as Scala/Java, Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, etc
- Highly skilled on data modelling, ETL and other common data management tools
- Fan of Big Data, Distributed Systems and Cloud-Based technologies
- Team player, focused, data-driven mentality with constructive attitude
For the right candidate, the company are happy for the role to be fully remote provided the initial 2 week period after joining is spent getting up to speed in the office.
Please reply with an updated CV for consideration.