Contract Scala Developer/Engineer (Akka, Kafka, Cassandra)
This role will give you the opportunity to work with a selection of cool technologies. The main tech stack is Scala, Akka & Kafka. The company focuses on creating back-end Scala microservices. The rate will be in the region of €550-€600 dependent on experience. The contract will run for an initial 12 months with a high likelihood of extension. You will also be given very flexible working with a very generous partial-remote working scheme
You will be mainly working to create back-end Scala microservices but you will also have the opportunity to work on Machine Learning Algorithms, Data Analysis and Big-Data Streaming Frameworks.
This is a very exciting company within the energy-tech sector, looking to create high-level technology to assist in the global push for more sustainable energy supplies. You will be given the opportunity to work with an extremely high caliber of developers and data scientists.
What is expected of you?
- Deliver the highest quality of software. Must be highly reliable and available.
- A high level of ownership with your work
- Work well within a team of developers and data scientists
Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of Scala and Java
- Knowledge of Akka, Kafka, AngularJs and Cassandra
- Knowledge of Python would be a plus point
- Masters Degree is highly preferable
Key Personality Features
- Team player
- Open to constructive feedback
If you are looking to keep up-to-date with all the latest Scala jobs then feel free to join my Slack Group via the following link: https://join.slack.com/t/scalajobboard/shared_invite/enQtNjczNzkyNjE3NTM4LWY4NjZlY2I5NWM0MDE3ZTdlNzgyN2ZjNDc4MDBjMjczNTFhYzFlN2FlYWZlY2ZjYjY5MDk2ZmNmNTI5ZTU3MjA