Scala Developers (cats, scalaz, TDD) *ALL SENIORITY LEVELS*
This is an opportunity to work with one of the biggest names in British broadcasting to work on a Netflix-rival product. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a functional programming environment, being exposed to a tonne of functional libraries.
You will be working within the development team, being exposed to libraries such as cats, scalaz, fs2, http4s, doobie and circe. The stack also includes Docker, AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes and more.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be a part of a new product that is taking on the thriving streaming industry.
What is expected of you?
- Deliver a high quality of software
- A high level of ownership with your work
- Work well within a team and communicate across Development, Platform and DevOps teams
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Scala from commercial experience
- Knowledge of functional libraries
- Knowledge of testing strategies and techniques
- Comfortable with agile environments
Key Personality Features
- Team player
- Open to constructive feedback
If you are looking to keep up-to-date with all the latest Scala jobs then feel free to join my Slack Group via the following link: https://join.slack.com/t/scalajobboard/shared_invite/enQtNjczNzkyNjE3NTM4LWY4NjZlY2I5NWM0MDE3ZTdlNzgyN2ZjNDc4MDBjMjczNTFhYzFlN2FlYWZlY2ZjYjY5MDk2ZmNmNTI5ZTU3MjA