Signify Technology are currently working with an innovative start up in Belgium who are looking for a Scala Developer for a long-term project.
This company has created an artificial intelligence platform for model risk management. The platform identifies issues in machine learning, algorithms and turns them into actionable business insights. You will be expanding their current micro-services application that is used to monitor the quality of complex mathematical models.
This will be a long term project working with a team of highly skilled Software Engineers and Quantitative Analysts.
- Strong knowledge in Scala
- Good understanding of micro-services based architectures
- Experience working with Akka
- English Speaking
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms is a strong advantage, but not an essential
- Candidates must be EU citizens.
- You will be required to be on site minimum 4 days a week in Ghent
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV attached or for more information please contact Charlie Murdoch on 0203 865 0621.