Signify Technology are looking for an experienced date engineer with a strong background in Scala and advanced knowledge in Java or Python. This is a 6month contract based in the Netherlands.
My client is a fast-growing company that uses an app-based system that enables the user to call for a taxi. Their aim is to make travel through cities as easy as tapping a button on your phone. They have shown huge growth in Europe over the past 3 years and are now looking to build a very experienced team.
You will be apart of the Big Data team and working extremely closely with the other software engineers, to ensure the app runs seamlessly. You will be expected to solve the hardest problems that arise with the company and be able to handle them with the help of your team.
Growth is what this company is going for and they want Big Data engineers to ensure they get there.
- Agile working within a team
- Develop systems that can analyse and react in real-time
- Work closely with other software engineers
- A very fast-paced work environment
- Developing innovative projects
- Ownership of your own work
- Experience - Scala, NoSQL, SQL
- Proven experience – Hadoop, Kafka, Spark
- Master’s degree – Maths, physics, computer science, engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Big Data software frameworks
If you think you would be suitable for this role, then please apply with an updated CV to – email@example.com - 07572822878