|Job title||Senior Contract Scala Developer/Engineer (Scala/Hadoop/Spark)|
|Salary:||€300-€400 per day|
|Visa requirement:||Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location|
|Contact name:||Tre Taylor|
|Published:||March 11, 2020 10:15|
Signify Technology are working with one of the world's largest international financial services companies. This well-known company is the result of the merge of several European Banks coming together with the goal of providing a better banking experience to its customers and overall improve the future of banking by using machine learning, cloud computing, and robotics.
My client is currently looking to expand their team in Poland, in particular Gdanks but also in Warsaw. They require talented Big Data Scala Developers to assist in building their data lake and the responsibility of design and implementation.
As a Big Data Developer, you will be taking an active role within the current team and be expected to bring your skill set and previous experience to add significant value to the project as well as new ideas.
My client will offer an initial 12-month contract with a high chance of extension and can pay up to €300 - €400 per day.
- Deliver quality software
- Take ownership of your product
- Work closely with the development team
- Explore new technologies
- Bring new ideas to continually develop
Skills & Experience
- Highly skilled Big Data Developer
- Commercial experience with Scala
- Experience with Hadoop & Spark
- Knowledge of Linux, Hive, and Kafka
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Basic knowledge of functional programming
- Masters in Engineering or similar field
- Previous experience in the financial sector is a bonus
Are you the developer my client is looking for? If this sounds like this could be your next role then apply by clicking the button below and provide me with your updated CV so I can get in touch to discuss further!