Contract Big Data Developer/Engineer (Scala, Spark, Kafka) (Offers Remote Options)
This role will give you the opportunity to work as a Big Data Developer/Engineer using Scala, Spark and Kafka, amongst many other cool technologies. The project will be offering in the region of €30p/h for an initial 6-month contract. The likelihood of extension after this initial period is high.
You will get the opportunity to work with an Ingestion Framework, enabling the owners to upload data from their source systems to a Data Lake.
This company is one of the most well-renowned companies in the financial-tech sector. They are known within the Scala community for their heavy use of the programming language.
What is expected of you?
- Build Parallelized and Distributed Big Data Pipeline
- Use Spark to Transform and Enrich Data
- Work closely with QA, Product Management and DevOps Teams
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Scala and Spark is a must
- Experience with Hadoop Stack
- Experience with Kafka, Impala & Jenkins
Key Personality Features
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Work well in a team
- Fantastic Communication
If you are looking to keep up-to-date with all the latest Scala jobs then feel free to join my Slack Group via the following link: https://join.slack.com/t/scalajobboard/shared_invite/enQtNjczNzkyNjE3NTM4LWY4NjZlY2I5NWM0MDE3ZTdlNzgyN2ZjNDc4MDBjMjczNTFhYzFlN2FlYWZlY2ZjYjY5MDk2ZmNmNTI5ZTU3MjA