|Job title||Cloud Engineer|
|Location||Santa Monica, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||June 8, 2021 6:51|
If you are a gamer, or interested in working in the gaming industry, I have found your dream job! I have an incredibly rare and exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest and industry-leading gaming companies in the world, who are looking for DevOps/ Cloud engineers who have very strong production Kubernetes skills. This engineer would be working on important projecrts like facilitating large scale services migrations from on-prem to Google Cloud, working with IaC and automation tools to build scalable and repeatable infrastructure and guardrails, developing custom tools and scripts, and more.
To be successful in this role, this DevOps engineer NEEDS to be well-versed with Kubernetes, having used it for building and scaling, and using deployment solutions like Rancher, or being a Kubernetes Certified Administrator would be HIGHLY desirable. Some other skills required for this position are:
- Production Google Cloud Platform experience (ideally 2-3 years of experience).
- Scripting experience in Python or Bash.
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Terraform experience, ideally used to manage cloud infrastructure with IaC.
- Basic networking skills (routers, security groups, firewall rules) desirable.
- Experience with distributed systems like Kafka or Cassandra nice to have.
This position will not be open very long, so if interested apply ASAP!!
This position can pay 55-65 USD per hour and will require the engineer to be able to on-site in either Sherman Oaks, LA or Vancouver, CA.
If you would like to be considered for this role, send your resume to email@example.com!