|Job title||Cloud Data Engineer|
|Contact name:||Emily Puddicombe|
|Published:||August 29, 2023 12:06|
Title: Cloud Data Engineer
Type of contract: Freelance
Length: 12 months
Signify Technology are working with a European Leader in Cloud Implementation and Development, who are looking to grow their EU based Data Engineering ream. In this position you will be working on high level projects, building data pipelines and design data transformations on cloud data platforms.
They are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who is certified in Cloud to join their team on a 12 month contract, that is likely to be extended further paying competitive daily rates.
- Proficient with any Cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Strong level of experience with Scala/ Python and Cloud computing.
- Knowledge or experience of Snowflake or Data Vault
- Driven on learning new technologies.
- Fluent Finnish speaking - can be based in EU or in Finland.
What they offer:
- Opportunity to work in highly skilled multinational teams
- Training and development within Azure, AWS and Google Cloud with additional certifications.
- A chance to work on the latest Cloud projects - accelerating your career to the next level by working with the most renowned technology companies.
Behind every piece of technology, is a person. We connect diverse and innovative talent to organisations and companies that need them the most. Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made during the process.
We make an active choice to be inclusive towards everyone, every day. If your CV isn’t fully up to date, don’t worry, we’ll work with you to make it the best reflection of you. If you’d rather apply via WhatsApp or video message etc, that’s fine with us too!
If interested, feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org