Blockchain Data Engineer (Scala)
This role provides the opportunity to work on the following tech-stack: Scala, Kafka Steams, Terraform, KSQL, SQL, Cassandra, BigQuery etc.
You will be required to and get up to speed quickly and almost imediately start contributing to the backend team.
This company is one of the first ever providers of on-chian data. They provide simple and powerful end-points, which you can be used to get information on basic data and aggregate, on-chain statistics derived directly from blockchain.
What they offer:
- Working with a functional team
- Breakfast,Coffee,Gym, Pension, Childcare
- Be involved within the Scala community by attending conferences
- Flexible vacation
- Attractive compensation
- Write functional Scala code
- Minimum of 2 years backend Scala experience
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Enjoy writing high quality and clean code
- Remain updated with new technologies and interested in continued development
- Open to mentoring and guiding more junior developers
- MS or BS in Computer Science