Big Data Engineer (Scala, Spark, Kafka)
The tech stack for this role is Scala, Spark, Kafka, and Hadoop. You will also need a good understanding with No SQL, and any experience with AWS will be a plus.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be working closely with the Big Data ecosystem and focus a lot on Scala, Spark, Kafka. You will be joining the Data Science Team and will play a massive role in helping to support the Data Scientists and the Machine Learning Engineers. You will also be designing implementing and supporting that platform so that it can efficiently transform the amount of real-time data (which has been collected from several different sources) into presentable and descriptive information about the products and customers.
The client is based in Berlin and has earned a strong reputation in the Software industry. They operate on a global scale and are trusted by hundreds of millions of users to act as security for their digital lives across all their devices. Their innovative and creative approach over the last 30 years has also led to them winning multiple awards across their industry while also gaining huge credibility. They offer some great benefits for their employees such as free gym memberships, Language courses, unlimited access to Udemy courses, ability to work with an up to date IT infrastructure
- You will be expected to help support a team of talented data scientists and Machine Learning Engineers.
- Working with the Hadoop Ecosystem, Scala, Spark and Kafka
- The role will include designing, supporting and implementing the data platform that is responsible for transforming massive amounts of real-time data into information about the client’s products and customers.
- Free Gym, Language courses and subsidizes canteen.
- Fast decision making culture
- Up-to-date IT infrastructure
- Talented and intelligent co-workers in a fun work environment
- Unlimited Access to courses on Udemy