|Job title||Backend Scala Engineers (jr-lead)|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||June 17, 2022 5:20|
Our newest client is a FinTech company using FP Scala and blockchain technology and making waves in the Scala community!
This company has been rapidly scaling and is built almost completely in functional Scala. They are looking to grow out this engineering department with over 30 developers before the end of the year too! This is a great time to get in early with them and have an advanced growth structure with the company as they continue to grow.
Some other additional perks to this role:
- Work every day with FP Scala tools like Zio, Typelevel and Cats.
- Work with some of the smartest and most talented Scala engineers in the business, many of which actively speak at Scala conferences, which you would be able to do as well!
- Unlimited PTO and fully remote opportunities.
- Utilize blockchain technology on the daily!
- Partner with globally recognized brand name clients!
These roles have garnished a ton of attention and are actively being filled every day! This is a great time to get in early and get considered before they get flooded with interviews! This position commands up to 220k on a base salary + additional bonus and equity compensation.
The ideal Scala engineer for this role will have:
- 2-3+ years of Scala experience (professional or personal) (Akka background nice to have)
- A passion to be in a Scala environment and work on FP Scala projects.
- A background with FP Scala is a HUGE advantage but not required!
- Solid understanding and experience working on APIs/ REST services, distributed systems, microservices.
- Clear understanding to be able to promote technical design and coding standards for platforms/product roadmapping based on client needs.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Kafka or networking protocols like gRPC, etc.
- Experience with an AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with containerization tools.
If you would like to be considered, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!