|Job title||Backend Node.js Engineer|
|Contact name:||Kevin Toghia|
|Published:||January 13, 2023 8:01|
This well funded software technology company is looking to hire 4 Senior Backend Engineers focusing on NodeJS and AWS cloud services to grow their core product team.
They build a platform that creates an all-in-one place for businesses to manage their data company wide and handle their human resources functions with a focus on privacy and security. Right now they have over 200 companies using the platform nationwide and will be doubling that throughout 2023.
Engineers in this role will be an integral part of this growth phase. If you are motivated by being a core contributing member to the success of a company's business and their flagship product, this job could be a great fit!
- 7+ years of backend software engineering experience
- 5+ years of production development in NodeJS
- Strong understanding of AWS
- Experience building APIs from scratch
- Demonstrated history working at VC funded startups
- Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science or similar
- Interested in large-scale projects
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to high level system design
- Familiarity with TDD
- Compensation Package: up to $200,000 + Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Monthly food stipend
- WFH cost stipend up to $1,000