|Job title||Backend Developer|
|Contact name:||Euan Roche|
|Published:||November 13, 2023 9:50|
Role: Back End Developer (Scala / Java)
Location: Hybrid in Malmo, Sweden (3 x per week)
Job Type: Initial contract (6 - 12 months)
Signify Technology's clients are a world renowned tech company who are looking to expand their engineering team, where they are now looking for experienced back-end developers to join the team immediately for an initial 6-12 month contract, where you'll join the team onsite up to 3 days per week in Malmo working on a highly exciting project for leader in the technology industry.Description:
As a member in the team you will be developing applications and tools in a complex domain with large amount of data and with many exiting challenges to solve that makes a difference for our users.
- Identify requirements of new features, and propose design and solution.
- Implement features in a suitable programming language.
- Take ownership of delivering features and improvements solving the business problem at hand.
- Very strong in programming, system design and problem solving.
- Professional experience from writing code in Scala, Java, C++ or similar.
- Ability to take ownership, identify requirements, prioritise and make progress in an environment with limited given input.
- Fluent communication in English with a sense for listen to others as well as getting you message through in a crisp way.
- Experience in cross team collaboration and communication
- Experience of data engineering in large and complex domains.
- Experience in design and implementation of APIs and REST services
- Experience with frameworks like Akka, Play (Scala), Spring
- Experience with GIS, Geographical Data and Toolkits such as JTS, ArcGIS, QGIS, OpenJump etc.