|Job title||Back End Developer (Golang)|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Antoni Davis-Phillip|
|Published:||August 30, 2023 9:51|
Job DescriptionBack End Developer (Golang) – North Carolina based company - up to $130,000 package
The company would welcome someone that has a passion to make the company successful with the product, but also someone who is practical and wants to be fully emersed in the project. The candidate will have a big impact, make change in a variety of areas, whilst making people’s lives better.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code for multi-propositional applications, but also have a real passion for technology, with a drive to make a difference. The team will be working with the latest technology and are currently utilising Golang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain backend systems for large-scale projects.
- Utilise your expertise in backend languages, particularly Golang and Java, to build robust and scalable solutions.
- Contribute to the development of REST APIs and microservices to enhance our security offerings.
- Work with databases, specifically PostgreSQL and MongoDB, for efficient data management.
- Participate in an agile environment, working closely with two separate teams within a collaborative setting.
- Proficiency in Golang and Java is preferred, but experience with other backend languages combined with a keen interest in learning will also be considered.
- Strong experience with REST APIs and microservices is essential.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and MongoDB databases is highly beneficial.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to software development.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote or hybrid working environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Back End Developer (Golang) – North Carolina based company - up to $130,000 package