|Job title||Android Developer|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Contact name:||Joe Yakiah|
|Published:||April 9, 2021 1:43|
up to £75,000!
My client is one of Europe’s leading entertaining brands and are now looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join their already successful team. A truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
They have a mission to give people a gloriously good package of entertainment through TV with broadband free from contracts. They give their employees work with agility and each has the power to change what they do and how they do it, so you will be offered much freedom in the role. Also developing technology to support other brands under their name across the US and Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- As a Senior Android developer within the team, you will be expected to help lead the team, share knowledge with junior members of the team.
- Build, support and improve coding best practices to develop testable code at a high quality.
- Take part in key decisions to help guide the team towards scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Make efforts to ensure communication is strong with the Android and wider team.
- Bring a positive solution-driven attitude when collaborating with other team members.
- Work with leads and senior developers within the team to plan feature and technical improvements to new and existing applications.
- Support the tribe’s applications and services out of hours on a rota basis
What skills are they looking for?
- A detailed understanding of Kotlin/Java and extensive experience in building mobile applications for Android.
- Experience with the Android SDK and a passion to leverage the latest libraries to improve your productivity.
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles and design patterns used in mobile applications
- A deep knowledge of building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to screen size.
- Experience of having created and maintained mobile backend services.
- Experience with integration of 3rd party and vendor SDKs
- Experience with all parts of the development process, such as software architecture, monitoring and observability, automated CI/CD pipelines and integrations with API, Graph QL and other backend services, while collaborating closely in a cross-functional team.
- Creativity and keenness to push forward internal development through participating in guilds, sharing knowledge and keeping on top of the latest technologies.
If you are a talented Android Developer that is seeking a new challenge get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity asap! My email is email@example.com