Not that we really need to give you a list of reasons to persuade you to work in San Fran, BUT as we’re visiting later this year, and working on a number of roles over there, it would be rude not to!
1. Networking in Tech City: By the time your friends in other cities across the globe have heard about the next cutting-edge app, you’re already established lunch buddies with the founders. Get in.
2. Office dogs and in-office yoga instructors: If office dogs and yoga are your thing, San Francisco is the work destination for you! Being dog central, most offices have office dogs. You’ll need the yoga for climbing the hills.
3. The fog: You may think this would be a negative and while we agree that fog doesn’t make ideal beach weather; it DOES make for stunning views and gorgeous photos to make you the envy of your Facebook friends and Instagram pals.
4. Ditch the suit: Forget casual Friday, and embrace casual Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday AND Friday. Goodbye suits, hello t-shirts, jeans and hoodies!
5. Music Venues: You work hard, so you most certainly must play hard. San Francisco is the destination for music venues. Whatever your music preference, you will find an intimate venue or huge concert in San Francisco with the plethora of places at your disposal.
Here at Signify, we’re *just* a little bit in love with San Francisco and excited to be heading there for Scale By the Bay in November. You could join us too if you enter this competition.
If San Francisco sounds like a bit of you, we are currently recruiting for clients over there with a number of roles. Our current San Francisco favourite jobs are: